ATLANTA, March 16, 2015 – Randstad Sourceright, a global talent leader, today announced the release of “The Randstad Sourceright 2015 Talent Trends Report,” an overview of the top 25 workplace trends that will shape talent management in 2015 and beyond.
A number of challenges have come to the forefront in 2015, including macroeconomic issues impacting business growth, skilled talent becoming increasingly scarce and business leaders recognizing the need for HR to take on a more strategic role. In the midst of these obstacles, HR professionals must affirm their ability to deliver essential knowledge and services to keep their organizations ahead of the competition. But to achieve this goal, HR must understand the trends and most pressing issues facing workers and employers alike and how they can be addressed successfully.
The Randstad Sourceright 2015 Talent Trends Report brings these challenges front and center and offers actionable insights on how to account for and benefit from these game-changing shifts. Developed with the feedback and outlook of 350 HR directors, talent acquisition leaders and HR managers, the report highlights the cutting-edge trends in business-focused HR and what organizations can do to achieve HR transformation. At a time when 58 percent of leaders want more advice, research and information around the new model for HR, Randstad Sourceright’s report provides a timely look at the talent-focused strategies organizations can use to drive transformation and achieve better business results.
The report reveals that more HR leaders are putting greater priority on strategic, business-focused initiatives for 2015, such as the need to move beyond purely administrative tasks to provide the insight and support that shape a high-performing business strategy. In addition, as business leaders continue to demand more from HR, the function must invest in new skills and sharpen existing ones. The right talent management technology is key to achieving this, by way of delivering crucial talent analytics to assist workforce planning, optimize recruitment costs and improve quality of hire and productivity.
Based on these trends, Randstad Sourceright reveals key findings in how HR teams are responding:
- More than a quarter (26 percent) of HR leaders plan to invest in their global employer value proposition within the next 12-24 months, and 35 percent expect to upskill their in-house recruitment teams on employer branding initiatives.
- The most needed skills for HR today include building cohesive teams, leveraging data and analytics, managing compliance and embracing new technology.
- The majority of HR leaders recognize the need to incorporate analytics and predictive workforce intelligence; 56 percent indicate they use talent analytics and insights to inform their workforce planning process.
- Companies are increasingly looking for a single partner offering an integrated talent solution to achieve holistic management, consistent processes, access to the best talent, cost efficiencies, governance enhancements and access to the best practices and innovation.
- HR leaders can expect to see the emergence of several new talent acquisition technologies that will give them more options for attracting, assessing, engaging and retaining talent.
“Constantly changing business needs, the evolution of talent management technology and the need for HR to be more strategic all contribute to a challenging environment for today’ s HR professionals,” said Robert Lopes, president, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) for Randstad Sourceright. “Randstad Sourceright is dedicated to providing clients with the latest market insight, cutting-edge thought leadership and effective solutions to today’s biggest workforce challenges. With the release of the talent trends report, organizations benefit from a comprehensive field guide to the complexities of the current talent landscape, as well as the strategies that will help them succeed.”
“The Randstad Sourceright 2015 Talent Trends Report” is available for complimentary download at: http://content.randstadsourceright.com/talent-trends-report.