Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) again has named eight Randstad executives from around the globe to their Global Power 100 – Women in Staffing list. The publication, now in its third year, recognizes influential female leaders in the industry around the globe and provides a platform to celebrate many of the talented women shaping the world of work.
Comprised of women from all different staffing sectors, the list is not a ranking but a shout-out to those whose unique vision and contributions take the industry forward, in niche as well as global markets. The final selection is based on the influence and achievements of the women nominated.
- Linda Galipeau - CEO, Randstad North America and Executive Board Member Randstad Holding
- Andrea Avila - CEO, Argentina and Uruguay
- Traci Fiatte - CEO, Professional and Commercial Staffing
- Rebecca Henderson - Global CEO, Randstad Sourceright
- Isabelle Callebaut - Director, Randstad Professionals, Belgium
- Tania De Decker - SVP Randstad Global Client Solutions EMEA
- Ilonka Jankovich - Venture Partner, Randstad Innovation Fund
- Annemarie Muntz - Managing Director of Group Public Affairs Randstad and President of the WEC and WEC-E
“For the third year in a row so many of our executive women are represented in this prestigious list, which makes me incredibly proud,” commented Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad. “It continues to prove that gender diversity within corporate leadership and high-performance organizations is improving. In addition, for our female executives it's a well-deserved recognition for their commitment, influence, and enthusiasm. I hope that others will be inspired by them in also realizing their true potential.”
“We hope by acknowledging this group of women for their achievements, we can start a new narrative. We want to help women share their stories, so others can be inspired to create their own,” said Subadhra Sriram, Publisher & Editor, SIA.
The 2017 Global Power 100 - Women in Staffing list can be found at http://si100women.staffingindustry.com/2017-global-power-100-at-a-glance/.