For the fourth time in a row, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) published their Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing list which includes nine Randstad executives from around the globe. The publication recognizes influential female leaders in the industry worldwide and provides a platform to celebrate many of the talented women shaping the world of work.
Comprised of women from all different staffing sectors, the list is not a ranking but a shout-out to those whose unique vision and contributions take the industry forward, in niche as well as global markets. The final selection is based on the influence and achievements of the women nominated.
- Linda Galipeau - CEO, Randstad North America and Executive Board Member Randstad N.V.
- Traci Fiatte - CEO, Professional and Commercial Staffing, Randstad US
- Rebecca Henderson - CEO, Randstad Sourceright
- Ilonka Jankovich - Venture Partner, Randstad Innovation Fund
- Tania De Decker - SVP Randstad Global Client Solutions
- Annemarie Muntz - Managing Director of Global Public Affairs (Randstad); President World Employment Confederation
- Joanna Irwin – Global Chief Marketing Officer, Randstad
- Dominique Hermans - Managing Director, Randstad The Netherlands
- Isabelle Callebaut - Deputy CEO, AUSY, a Randstad company
“Again, like previous years, it makes me feel really proud that so many of our female executives are represented in this renowned list,” commented Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad. “We highly promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace and these nominations make this very tangible. I do not only congratulate my Randstad colleagues on this achievement, but all the women on the list and hope that their recognition will serve as a role model for others to also realize their true potential.”
“Around the globe the fight to increase female representation continues as women are outnumbered in leadership positions, boardrooms and the upper echelons of business. While women dominate the staffing industry at branch-level, this is not reflected in our C-suites,” said Subadhra Sriram, Editor & Publisher, Media Products at SIA. “It continues to be essential that we recognize female leadership and call out the immensely important roles these women play in developing, driving and delivering solutions, work models and value for the industry. It is exciting to see the list grow this year to include more of the executives who are making things happen across the workforce solutions ecosystem.”
The 2018 Global Power 150 — Women in Staffing list can be found at http://si100women.staffingindustry.com/2018-global-power-150-at-a-glance/