How are human capital leaders taking steps toward total talent management? What benefits are they experiencing already?
Watch now for insights from your peers and subject matter experts. You'll hear from:
- Patrick Kalker, head of sourcing, HR professional services, Merck Group, Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
"Mobility and learning are also a huge part of total workforce management."
- Maarten Hansson, head of Workforce Strategy, Philips
"Managers are now supported and making the right decisions based on data. They are offered better, and more, solutions to their needs."
- Mike Smith, MD, EMEA, Randstad Sourceright and CEO, Randstad UK
"They're not thinking in traditional siloed ways ... but more so using real-time market analytics to make a decision about how, where and why they could get work done."
- Brent Ellis, director of Global Talent Acquisition, STANLEY Security, Stanley Black & Decker
"... it's my job to help the executive team to understand I'm the subject matter expert when it comes to talent acquisition."
- Jeremy Bloom, manager of Talent Acquisition Operations, Cisco
"We also can introduce a unique and exciting experience for candidates that they may not receive applying for jobs with our competitors."
- Thomas Jajeh, founder and CEO, twago
"In times of scarce resources ... [companies need] to really build a relationship with contingent talent over time as they do with their permanent employees."
- Martijn Kriekaard, head of demand management, Talent Acquisition, Royal Philips
"We bring demand and supply of workers as close together as possible. For us, that means that we're working towards a more productive workforce."
- Michel Stokvis, MD of the global Talent Innovation Center, Randstad Sourceright
"Is the HR function well aligned with the Procurement function? These two departments typically, in conjunction, need to define the total talent strategy."
want to learn more about total talent transformation?
Get your copy of the 2020 Talent Trends Report, "unlock human potential in a perfect storm of technology," for additional insights on how employers are evolving their talent strategies today.