think one step ahead to stay two leaps forward
Directly stemming from the Covid-19 pandemic employees are resigning en masse causing massive stress for talent acquisition. Are you experiencing a surge in demand and unable to keep up with recruiting requirements? We expect that the current demand surge will last until mid-2023. Organisations are asking the question — do I add to my existing recruiting headcount or do I outsource? How do I find good recruitment talent? A recent LinkedIn post highlighted that demand for recruiters had outstripped software engineers for the first time in history. So how do you effectively support your business needs?
RPO Rapid by Randstad Sourceright provides you with a co-designed recruitment process outsourcing model that can help you to quickly respond to high-volume recruitment needs on a project-by-project basis. Experienced recruiters supported by technology that drives speed to productivity and recruitment marketing that ensures your brand has competitive advantage.
As COVID-19 intensified, NSW Health responded effectively by drastically increasing the number of healthcare-related resources available to support the state population during the outbreak. Randstad Sourceright partnered with NSW Health to initially assess 6,998 expressions of interest for the COVID-19 surge workforce that was ready to deploy. As this situation continued to evolve, NSW Health required a solution that could accommodate the sourcing and screening of more than 7,000 people across 200+ role types within an extremely short timeframe. Randstad Sourceright concurrently worked on multiple programs of work due to the volatility of the conditions at the time.
Implementing a bespoke project-based rapid deployment program, NSW Health collaborated with Randstad Sourceright on an agile recruitment strategy to source, screen and hire the necessary talent. The program was developed in collaboration to ensure visibility of all potential health resources and the ability to respond quickly to surging demand. With level three lockdown restrictions in place, virtual implementation and deployment of resources were necessary to support fast-changing state health service requirements. Building on the success of previous project rapid deployment engagements, Randstad Sourceright implemented agile methods to launch the program quickly.
Through teamwork and innovation, the RPO exceeded client expectations.
- Within 24 hours, a team of more than 20 individuals was established to support the project, a landing page was built and technology infrastructure was developed to capture expressions of interest.
- Within one week, the project team grew to more than 30 individuals supporting strategic sourcing and screening and within two weeks more than 6,000 expressions of interest were submitted, more than 100 companies expressed their interest in partnering with the government agency to redeploy staff where it was needed most.
- More than 126 roles were placed with a pre-qualified talent pool for NSW Health to utilise should the need arise. We now have more than 900 individuals in this pre-qualified talent pool.
Randstad Sourceright has continued to supply contact tracers on an ongoing basis and has now moved to phase two with the mass vaccination rollout.
project RPO recruitment workflow
a total recruitment tech stack
When you implement an RPO Rapid project, you not only get instant access to experienced recruitment support, but also Randstad Sourceright’s recruitment technology stack.
- attract and find talent — recruitment marketing and candidate relationship management (CRM) technology to find, attract and nurture your target candidates.
- drive a positive candidate experience — video interviewing, digital assessments, and online reference and background checking to drive efficiency and quality throughout the process for candidates and hiring managers.
- realise measurable outcomes — our proprietary reporting platform, TalentRadar, brings talent data sources into a single view, providing the clearest measures of recruiting performance.