How can businesses overcome the challenges of a tight labor market and ongoing talent scarcity? By turning to an often-overlooked resource: internal talent. For more insight on this topic, Anthony Kim of Randstad Sourceright’s Workforce Advisory Group sits down with Martin Smith, Vice President, Global Solution Advisory to discuss how building a robust, people-focused internal mobility plan will help get top talent in key roles, while improving employee retention.
In this Q&A podcast, you’ll learn:
- how to identify employees ready for a move (5:00)
- common challenges employers face in their mobility programs and how to overcome them (7:33)
- examples of organizations doing internal mobility well (13:13)
- how to make the shift from role-based progression to skills-based progression (16:00)
After you listen, explore more workforce management strategies that will help you thrive in economic uncertainty.
Listen to the complete podcast series:
- dealing with redundancies and reduction in the workforce
- protect your brand and your people
- get the skills you need despite talent scarcity
- use talent + workforce data to help drive your future