Treating talent well is essential to company reputation and performance, especially during times of uncertainty. This includes everything from being honest and transparent, to treating talent like customers and truly viewing all employees as equal. For more on this topic, Sam Schlimper, senior principal consultant with Randstad Sourceright, sits down with Francesca Campalani, global head of Talent Marketing for Randstad Enterprise Solutions, to discuss why creating a positive people experience is so crucial for businesses today.
In this Q&A podcast, you’ll learn:
- how treating people well can lead to better financial performance and increased innovation (5:10)
- the three biggest mistakes companies can make in how they treat employees (12:07)
- why diversity, equity and inclusion should be fully integrated into the conversation (14:52)
- how listening to what people need and focusing on this feedback can give you long-term sustainability (19:30)
- examples of how companies have successfully protected their brands during difficult times (21:40)
You can also listen to this podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
After you listen, explore more workforce management strategies that will help you thrive in economic uncertainty.
Listen to the complete podcast series: