How can businesses overcome the challenges of a tight labor market and ongoing talent scarcity? By turning to an often-overlooked resource: internal talent. For more insight on this topic, Anthony Kim of Randstad Sourceright’s Workforce Advisory Group sits down with Martin Smith, Vice President, Global Solution Advisory to discuss how building a robust, people-focused internal mobility plan will help get top talent in key roles, while improving employee retention.
In this Q&A podcast, you’ll learn:
- how to identify employees ready for a move (5:00)
- common challenges employers face in their mobility programs and how to overcome them (7:33)
- examples of organizations doing internal mobility well (13:13)
- how to make the shift from role-based progression to skills-based progression (16:00)
You can also listen to this podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Google Podcasts.
After you listen, explore more workforce management strategies that will help you thrive in economic uncertainty.
Listen to the complete podcast series:
- dealing with redundancies and reduction in the workforce
- protect your brand and your people
- get the skills you need despite talent scarcity
- use talent + workforce data to help drive your future