May 9-10, 2023
Royal Lancaster Hotel, London
With sessions focussing on the latest opportunities, trends and strategies to improve and evolve the performance of your entire workforce solutions supply chain, CWS Summit Europe will be held on 9-10 May at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
Expand your horizons, forge new connections, and evolve your contingent workforce management strategy in an interactive and collaborative conference setting, where expert industry speakers will discuss opportunities for talent sourcing and engagement management, current and future technologies across the workforce solutions ecosystem, and strategies and innovations for contingent workforce programme improvement and programme maturity.
> explore the agenda of the UK event
presentation of our speakers
David Vincent, Managing Director - EMEA, Randstad Sourceright.
Elke de loecker, EVP, Enterprise Sales EMEA, Randstad Sourceright.
agenda from our speakers
Don't overlook contingent talent when building a sustainable total workforce of the future.
- To address talent scarcity, only less than a quarter (22%) of talent leaders plan to engage more contingent / freelance / temporary / SOW (Statement of Work) talent.
- Investment for talent branding of freelance/independent contractors and temporary staffing are down significantly: -9% and -12% YoY, respectively.
These findings from our 2023 Talent Trends Research, as well as our many conversations with C-suite, HR and business leaders, clearly show that still too often, organizations overlook contingent talent as an integral part of their total talent strategy, employer branding and way to solve talent scarcity. Join us for an interactive discussion with procurement and talent leaders from Uniper and Philips and learn more about:
- how to convince your C-suite leaders to not overlook contingent talent as part of your total talent strategy.
- how to open your employer brand and marketing to contingent talent.
- why contingent talent should be a critical part of your enterprise talent strategy to beat talent scarcity - now and in the future.