ATLANTA – November 19, 2019 – For the fifth year, Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) has published its Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing 2019 list and recognized eight Randstad executives from around the globe. Randstad leadership has been included on the list each year since its inception.
The list recognizes influential female leaders in the industry worldwide including women from all different staffing sectors. It is not a ranking, but a celebration of those whose unique vision and contributions take the industry and world of work forward. The final selection is based on the influence and achievements of the women nominated.
- Rebecca Henderson — CEO, Randstad Global Businesses & executive board member
- Traci Fiatte — CEO, Non-Technical Staffing, Randstad US
- Ilonka Jankovich — Venture Partner, Randstad Innovation Fund, Randstad
- Tania De Decker — Managing Director Global Strategic Accounts, Randstad
- Annemarie Muntz — Managing Director of Global Public Affairs, Randstad NV; President World Employment Confederation
- Joanna Irwin – Global Chief Marketing Officer, Randstad
- Denise Dettingmeijer — Chief Financial Officer, Randstad North America and Global Business
- Jodi Chavez — Group President, Randstad Professionals, Randstad Life Sciences and Tatum
“It fills me with pride that for the fifth time in a row many of our female executives are recognized for their contributions to not only our company but to the industry as a whole,” says Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad. “We are still very actively promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace and these nominations help us make this very tangible. I would like to express my heartfelt congratulations to all women on the list and thank them for being inspiring and serving as a role model for others to also realize their true potential. In addition, I’d also like to convey my admiration to all the women that are not on this list or in our industry, but taking their businesses forward as well.”
“The women named to this year’s Global Power 150 list play an important role in bringing value to the workforce solutions ecosystem, elevating not only the bottom line for their organizations but lifting up their teams through a passionate focus on employee development and creation of positive and inclusive cultures in which talent thrives,” said Subadhra Sriram, Editor and Publisher, Media Products at SIA. “As we celebrate this year’s honorees for their achievements in taking the industry forward, we also continue to be inspired by women across companies big and small bringing benefit to business and society, and share in the desire to see more women with a seat at the table.”
The 2019 Global Power 150 — Women in Staffing list can be found at si100women.staffingindustry.com.