An integrated talent approach provides a 360-degree view of all of your work arrangements: permanent, temps, contractors, statement of work (SOW), independents and human cloud. But it’s not just workforce visibility that elevates your program; it’s the ability to deliver the right skills to the business, and to predict future talent needs through insights.
But, like any other business transformation, embracing this mindset is not always easy. It requires significant changes to organizational thinking and practices. The silos between HR and procurement, and between permanent and contingent talent,
must be broken down. Our Integrated Talent Playbook will help set your organization up for a success and put you on the right path to a more effective and productive workforce strategy.
Request your copy for the latest research, case studies and practical insights on:
- when to consider a total talent model
- how you better align talent strategy with business objectives
- preparing to adopt an integrated approach
- determining the best path to your integrated talent model
- building a business case and getting buy-in to ensure effective change management
- best practices for implementation, including HR technology strategies
After you check out the playbook, contact us to request a personal consultation with one of our integrated talent specialists.