16-18 October 2023 - Scottsdale, AZ
SIG's 2023 Global Executive Summit is a 3-day event that is packed with the latest best practices, cost-cutting strategies, innovative processes and risk-mitigation approaches. Through CPO roundtables, 4-hour SIG University workshops, keynote sessions, breakout sessions, solution demonstrations and networking events, you'll hear from industry thought leaders, discover the latest innovative trends and have the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals facing similar challenges.
- Rudy Lim, Chief Procurement Officer, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Cristina Burgess, Director, Client Delivery, Randstad Sourceright
- Deb Valentine, VP Services Procurement Solutions, Randstad Sourceright
Tuesday, October 17, 2:50 pm - 3:25 pm (35 minutes), Valencia A
Case study: Illuminating the Services Procurement Discovery Process
Do not miss the opportunity to learn about this extraordinary collaboration to craft one of the industry's largest and most complex services procurement solutions. We will share our lessons from transforming 40 cross-functional stakeholders from resistant to receptive. Empower your initiatives from our actionable insights and battle-tested strategies to unlock unwavering organizational support for your services procurement solution. Join us to discover the journey propelling the client from problem statements to design principles and final solution components. Leave this session with a toolkit of the proven techniques for driving resounding success in your transformation initiatives.
You will learn:
- How to transform naysayers into champions across multiple functions
- How to effectively move your initiatives from conception to implementation
- Proven techniques for a resounding success