As the percentage of contingent workers rises globally, employers are challenged with managing this powerful yet complex part of their workforce. According to Staffing Industry Analysts, U.S. employers on average predict 25% of their workforce will be contingent by 2018. Global trends reflect the same.
This growth is leading to greater demand for services from Managed Services Providers (MSP) as a way to drive greater value from contingent talent and mitigate growing complexity. Not only are companies relying on more traditional staffing, they are also turning to statement of work (SOW) talent, freelancers and contractors to gain business agility. But managing multiple classes of workers requires more resources and expertise, which many organizations simply lack. So what’s the answer?
The Randstad Sourceright MSP Playbook helps you answer the following questions:
- Is managing your contingent workforce becoming more complicated?
- Are you engaging more flexible talent today than in the past?
- Have regulatory changes made it more difficult to comply with internal and external mandates?
- Do you have a clear view of contingent workforce spend throughout your organization?
- Are you able to secure contingent workers in the time frame that business leaders need them?