As the percentage of contingent workers rises globally, employers are challenged with managing this powerful yet complex part of their workforce. According to Staffing Industry Analysts, US buyers reported 18% of their workforce were contingent and predicted that this component will rise to 20% by 2016. Global trends reflect the same.
This growth is leading to greater demand for services from managed services providers (MSP) as a way to drive even more value from contingent talent and mitigate the growing complexity. The growing use of contingent labor is resulting in increased complexity for many organizations. Not only are companies relying on more traditional staffing, they are also turning to statement of work (SOW) and freelance contractors to gain business agility. But managing multiple classes of workers effectively requires more resources and expertise, which many organizations simply lack. So what’s the answer?
The Randstad Sourceright MSP Playbook helps you answer the following questions:
- Is managing your contingent workforce growing more complicated?
- Are you engaging more flexible talent today than in the past?
- Have regulatory changes made you more concerned with compliant labor practices?
- Do you have a clear view of contingent workforce spend throughout your organization?
- Are you able to secure contingent workers in the time frame that business leaders need them?